What’s on offer
CONCEPT AND MANAGEMENT
You are working on a business idea or a project in development cooperation?
I will assist you in the development of your concept, analysing feasibility, presentation to donors, budget, identification of stake holders and partners with implementation as well as communication.
And if needed I can manage and steer your project.
INTERCULTURAL TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY
You are working in or with multinational teams and need to overcome logjams and optimise the strategic setup?
As a certified business trainer, I will accompany you and your team members with trainings and coachings to analyse underlying cultural issues, constellations and challenges and to develop strategies and practical solutions.
What I know
ASIA, NORTH AFRICA, EUROPE
With long standing project experience and contacts in Asia and North Africa, I am a European by conviction.
My passion is to link these experiences and to create new connections between them.
Politics, economics, society, culture and cultures, I approach them from a holistic point of view.
For more than 20 years, I have been working on international business issues.
Corporate strategies for market entry and macro-economic scenarios are both of interest to me.
From scratch, I consider general frameworks and social impacts of business activities.
What skills does one need to succeed in business and one’s personal life and to be a happy person?
How can one discover and develop talents? And tis beyont just technical skills. Communication skills, team spirit and a hands-on approach in projets are the key to success and it pays off to invest in them at any level of your team.
This is where I come from.
For more than 20 years this background has been my inspiration when working on different subjects and my motivation to develop new ideas and make more discoveries.
Who I am and what I am good at
EXPERT FOR COMMUNICATION AND STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
- 20 years of experience with consulting companies and institutions active in Asia
- 4 years of experience on the pot in Southeast-Asia
- 4 years of project experience in Northern Africa
- Certified business trainer (Grundig Akademie, ICN Business School)
- Humanist by education (PhD), with skills in analysis and development of creative concepts
- Practical experience with cultural awareness in international contexts, with a focus on post colonial societies, change management, and change of perspectives
- My claim is: quality, substance, passion end efficiency
- A networker with a sense for ensuring added value emerges from contacts and linkages
- Full professional proficiency in German, English and French
- Organizational change management as a Managing Director (OAV – German Asia-Pacific Business Association)
- Start up in challenging territories: Set up of the German Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar (DIHK / AHK)
- Concept and management of a project on professional training in Tunisia (under a development cooperation scheme) (bbw / GIZ)
- Concept and project management for a Public Private Partnership in agribusiness in Asia (under a development cooperation scheme) (Sense Organics / DEG)
- Intercultural trainings and coachings for German businesses
- Consultancy to Asian Start Ups on how to communicate in international markets
- Communication and fundraising for a German initiative on inclusion of handicapped youths and young adults
- Editing of opinion pieces for high ranking business representatives
- Research and editing in the context of professional training
- Moderation of high ranking panels on German-Asian business issues